Have your students write all year with these monthly digital writing prompts. Your students will meet 4 writing pals each month. The writing pals will share about themselves and then give a writing prompt to your student.
Purchase now and save 62% off the original price from each set. The price will increase as more resources are added! Buy NOW to get the lowest price!
What is in the BUNDLE now?
- September Writing Prompts (available now)
- October Writing Prompts (available now)
The prompts are available through GoogleSlides™. There are 20 writing prompts for each month. Students will be prompted on:
- Journal entries
- Letter writing
- List Building
- This or That (opinion writing)
- 3 Writing Types (Informative, Narrative, and Opinion)
Some of the writing prompts are interactive. Students will move around characters and images to decide what to write about.
What will be in the GROWING BUNDLE?
**This is a GROWING BUNDLE which means you get a big discount by purchasing early! Please note that if you purchase this product before June 1, 2021, you will only see the sets that have currently been added.
New monthly prompts will be available to download one week before the start of the month.
- November Writing Prompts (available October 24th)
- December Writing Prompts (available November 24th)
- January Writing Prompts (available December 20th)
- February Writing Prompts (available January 25th)
- March Writing Prompts (available February 22nd)
- April Writing Prompts (available March 25th)
- May Writing Prompts (available April 24th)
- June Writing Prompts – (available May 25th)
To download updates to this growing bundle, go to your “Purchases” tab on TpT and you will find that this product has a “Revised Version” notification. You can download the product from there. You will always have access to all the resources after they have been added.
How to Assign
You will receive a PDF with details on:
- downloading your resource
- How to Assign
- How to Delete
How can you use it?
- Assign all at once for the month and students do one a day.
- Assign a few a week. (You’ll need to delete the ones you don’t want to assign.)