These Martin Luther King Jr. research slides are the perfect way to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. A digital activity where your students are engaged, learning, and doing the work! Research and fact-finding made easy! There are six pages with prompts that your students will research on Martin!
- 6 research topics (listed below)
- Moveable Clip art to use on research slides
- Links to Research websites
- 5 Student support pages (how to resize images, move images, copy and paste)
- A 2-minute instructional video on how to use Google Explore Tool
What will students research about Martin?
- Life as a Boy
- Family Life
- Civil Rights
- I Have a Dream
- Honoring a Hero
When you download the resource, you’ll receive a 3-page teacher PDF with directions on how to access the slides, upload them to Google Classroom™, and assign them to your students!
*Please note, there are no informational pages included. Students will use these sheets to record the information they find out about Martin Luther King Jr.
For a clear picture of what you will receive please look at the video preview and the PDF preview.