A whole class game that can be played virtually or in-person where students guess what the image is. They’ll get two visual clues from the image before they are asked to guess. Use this fun game in the month of January during this time of distance learning.
What’s included in this resource?
This game can be used in class, or during distance learning; just share your screen with students or project the slides in class. It is available as a PowerPoint and digital GoogleSlides.
There are a total of 40 images; 8 images per theme. The themes are:
- Winter Must-Haves
- Animals that Live in the Snow
- Images that Have with Word Snow
- Winter Verbs
- Challenge (The challenge images do not have a theme.)
How to Play
Use with GoogleSlides™ or PowerPoint
- Press Present/Play
- Share your screen with the students.
- Students will get two clues
- Students can guess the image
How can you use it?
You can split the class into teams or have them all play at once. Play one theme at a time or a few a day.
- Friday Fun
- Brain breaks
- Get-to-Know You Ice Breaker
- Class Meetings
- To Practice Partner Sharing
Ready to use break out rooms a little more? Use the game to have students interacting with each other for short periods of time. Build their stamina while having fun!