A whole class game that can be played virtually or in-person where students guess what the image is. They’ll get two visual clues from the image before they are asked to guess. Play all year long with this growing bundle.
Purchase now and save 61% off the original price from each set. The price will increase as more resources are added! Buy NOW to get the lowest price!
What is in the BUNDLE now?
Each month has a total of 40 images; 8 images per theme.
What will be in the GROWING BUNDLE?
**This is a GROWING BUNDLE which means you get a big discount by purchasing early! Please note that if you purchase this product before May 1, 2021, you will only see the sets that have currently been added.
New monthly games will be available to download one week before the start of the month.
- November – Guess the Image (available October 24th)
- December – Guess the Image (available November 24th)
- January – Guess the Image (available December 20th)
- February – Guess the Image (available January 25th)
- March – Guess the Image (available February 22nd)
- April – Guess the Image (available March 25th)
- May – Guess the Image (available April 24th)
To download updates to this growing bundle, you can check into your account to find the new update.
How to Play
Before sharing your screen, press Present in the GoogleSlides™. Then share your screen with the students. Students will have two clues before they have to guess the image. Split the class into teams or have them all play at once.
How can you use it?
Play one theme at a time or a few a day.
- Friday Fun
- Brain breaks
- Get-to-Know You Ice Breaker
- Class Meetings
- To Practice Partner Sharing
Ready to practice break out rooms? Use the game to have students interacting with each other for short periods of time. Build their stamina while having fun!