Have your students write all month long with these monthly digital writing prompts. Your students will meet 4 writing pals: Damien, Ziggy, Meg and Chloe. The writing pals will share about themselves and then give a writing prompt to your student.
What's included in this resource?
This resource is to be used with GoogleSlides™. There are 20 writing prompts for the month. Students will be prompted on:
- Journal entries
- Letter writing
- List Building
- This or That (opinion writing)
- 3 Writing Types (Informative, Narrative, and Opinion)
Some of the writing prompts are interactive. Students will move around characters and images to decide what to write about.
I've also included student help pages to teach them to minimize an image and move an image around.
How to Assign
You will receive a PDF with details on:
- downloading your resource
- How to Assign
- How to Delete
How can you use it?
- Assign all at once for the month and students do one a day.
- Assign a few a week. (You'll need to delete the ones you don't want to assign.)