- Talk about going to college/university
- Talk to them about your university
- Share with them pictures of your graduation day
- Were you in a club, sorority, fraternity, etc.? Tell them about it.
- Talk to them about universities in your state
- Name each table group by a university throughout the country
- Place flags on a map to show were universities are located
- Invite friends that have different careers come in and talk to your class about their job (and the university they attended)
- Have universities mail you banners, stickers, pendents to your class. Many will send stuff for free when asked.
- Create a timeline to find the year they'll enter college
- Have a college shirt day (My old school did it every Wednesday.)
- Have every class in the school represent a college
- Cheer on different universities when their sport teams are playing football, basketball etc.
- College Night: Invite parents and students to come listen to different college students share about their experience at school.
- Take a picture of students wearing a cap and gown and holding a sign. Possible phrases could be: I want to be a _____. I want to attend ____ University! I will graduation in 2025. I will go to college in 2025. etc.
Don't have a password? No problem! Sign up here and gain INSTANT access to my FREE Resource Library!
Subscribe and become A Grace-Filled Classroom VIP!
Plus, you will get access to exclusive freebies through the Resource Library on my blog and bi-monthly newsletters! These freebies will not be in my TpT store! Make sure to open up those emails and enjoy your free resources with your students!
It is my goal to help you fill your students hearts and minds! Let's get started!