Yay… I get to talk about myself … which is good because it’s a great way for you all to get to know me better.
For the Liebster Award, I need to answer 11 questions, tell 11 facts about myself, and select 5 bloggers to give the award to.
Today, I will answer the 11 questions.
I thought it would be craaaazy to try and answer 22 questions and keep everyones attention for so long. It worked out too that some of the questions overlapped so I am selecting 5 from each gal that nominated me to make a total of 10 and 1 bonus questions which they both asked rounding me out at 11 questions answered.
1. What is the best teaching tip you have ever received?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. Big plans for the summer?
6. Describe what you do when you have 30 minutes of free time:
8. What item can you not make it through the day without?
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
6. Do you plan out blog posts in advance or are they more spontaneous?
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
9. Which do you prefer: Pinterest or Facebook?
11. What is the best thing you have ever bought from Teachers Pay Teachers?
Oh… this one is tricky. I think my current favorite is Reader’s Notebook for Informational Text by Michael Frierrmood. It is pretty amazing. He included everything my little kiddos might need to be successful with informational text.